Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidents' Day and my day off


I have the day off from work, one of the perks of working in the education field. Instead of sleeping in, I am up ... contemplating on many chores that I have to finish before the day ends. Of course, there is nothing wrong with wishing to live in a Tory Burch world of cream and red and planning my next vacation. Her style really sets the pace for summer no matter what season you're in. I think because of the lively colors she chooses in all her collections. To start off the spring/summer vacation dreams , I'm definitely getting a Tory wedge sandal. Her shoes are so comfortable and chic.
This summer I am planning on going to Cesme, Turkey . It's a beautiful resort town where you enjoy the beach during the day and play at night till dawn. Hopefully , hubby will be able to join me at some point of the trip, unlike me he doesn't have a long summer vacation.

No comments: