Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's cold and rainy outside. I have been home all day, watching TV , drinking vanilla tea , now bluberry green tea..... This is called Avoidance !!!! Need to go out and get things done ... Yesterday I had breakfast at a hollywood hot spot BLD    http://bldrestaurant.com/  .  I wasn't impressed with it.. I think it was mostly due to the service and hostess , long story, but their pain de mie  and coffee is so good.I had the Spanish omelet and my brother had the Wild mushroom omelet . Food was good but not worth to drive 30 minutes to get there. My chorizo looked like salami. I thought chorizo was supposed to be chunks since it's a sausage, this was thin slices with lots of red peppers. However, I still enjoyed myself . Bunch of people were having bloody mary's ... So , I want to give BLD another shot at lunch or dinner and try their spicy blood mary !!
Breakfast and beverage menus

No comments: